GENERAL INFORMATION :
- The operator of the online store www.startamz.eu is: KARTONIKA Sp. z o.o., 00-571 Warsaw, Al. Armii Ludowej, 5-164, REGON 362864303, NIP 7010516252.
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through information entered voluntarily in forms.
- Through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called “cookies”).
Information in the forms of cookies
1. Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
3. The data in the form is not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
4. The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the service request or business contact.
6. The data provided in the forms may be forwarded to entities that technically provide certain services – in particular, this applies to the transfer of information about the owner of a registered domain to entities that are operators of internet domains (primarily the Scientific and Academic Computer Network jbr – NASK), payment services or other entities, with whom the Website Operator cooperates in this respect.
Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for the use of the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes: a. Creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content; b. maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website; c. determining the user’s profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
a. Time of arrival of the inquiry,
b. Time of sending the reply,
c. Name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. Information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
f. Information about the user’s browser,
g. Information about the IP address.
h. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
i.The above data is used only for the purposes of server administration.
k. Provision of data
The administrator of your personal data is KARTONIKA Sp. z o.o., 00-571 Warsaw, Al. Armii Ludowej, 5-164, REGON 362864303, NIP 7010516252, e-mail email@example.com, tel. +48 501 792 472.
In matters related to your data, please contact: KARTONIKA Sp. z o.o., 00-571 Warsaw, Al. Armii Ludowej, 5-164, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48 501 792 472
The data will be processed in order to fulfill the order on the basis of the REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
The data will be stored for a period of 24 months.
You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete it or limit its processing.
You have the right to object to further processing, and in the case of consent to the processing of data, to its withdrawal. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
You also have the right to transfer data (in particular, transaction history).
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority:
Office of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection ul. Stawki 2 00-193 Warsaw
tel. 22 531 03 00 fax. 22 531 03 01